Thursday, November 3, 2016

Merry Mistletoe Cards

Greetings and welcome to the SEI Blog, it's Rhonda here today to share with you a bit of holiday inspiration. I've created some three quick and fun cards using our Merry Mistletoe collection.






For the first A2 sized card, I've featured a bit of the packaging from my Die Cut Pack and also some of the Alpine Velvet Papers. The sweet little die cut bird is delivering the sentiment tag. The design here is very simple, but the cute stickers and embellishments make it easy to create something fun in a flash!





To create my second card, I went with a bit of a smaller scale card, it's approximately 4" square. I loved the sweet reindeer sticker, so I layered the pine bough swag behind the reindeer antlers to give him a festive look. A bit of fabric trim from my stash creates a focal point for the sentiment sticker which is adhered with foam squares.





The third card is again a smaller scale 4" square design. I used a die cut circle, punched a snowflake and layered between it and the "Love" sticker sentiment. I added the "Happy Holidays" on the bottom to anchor the design and added a bit of banner light bulb sticker underneath.

I hope I've inspired you to take out your SEI holiday papers and put together a few cards! It's always nice to do a few here and there to be sure you have plenty on hand for the holidays.

Thanks so much for stopping on over today for a visit.
Rhonda

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover