Saturday, July 30, 2016

Sweet Handmade Baby Cards


You might recall a little while back I shared this jungle-themed baby shower card using the Bits of Joy set from a spring Club SEI Kit. I needed to make a few new-baby cards, so of course I took out my go-to collection. This one is my absolute favorite for adorable yet chic baby cards. I just adore the combination of blue pastels with pops of soft orange and celery green. Baby palette perfection!




These two cards use the fun patterned paper with hot-air balloons in the sky as the base. I love to make scene cards pop with tons of dimension, so I layered on the puffy stickers and adhered die-cuts with foam tape to make them truly pop. Add a little bit of glitter and write out your sentiment with alphabet stickers, and you're all set.

Do you have a favorite past SEI Club Kit you turn to again and again for projects? We'd love to hear all about it!

Happy crafting,
Stephanie

1 comment:

Margaret said...

My all-time favorite kit is Daydreamer - I love it so much, I have two! The colors and designs are so versatile and beautiful, I've used them for every type of card and layout imaginable. And the cards I've made with Daydreamer have received the most compliments ever!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover