Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Craft Tool Pouch Bag for Mini Misti


Hello SEI Fans!

Piali here today I have a fun project to share with you all.
I usually share all paper projects here but today my projects is for a crafty tool.
I recently purchased a great stamping tool called Mini Misti.
It's a super cute crafty tool and needed a bag or cover to keep it.
So I created a pouch for it.




I loooooooove the denim sheet from SEI , amazing for stitching!
I made a pouch using the denim sheet and personalized it with SEI iron on gold alpha.
The iron on Alpha are perfect for any fabric projects.



I stitched a simple pouch by placing the tool on the reverse side of the denim sheet and marked it pencil. Then trimmed the fabric measuring more than twice the tool size.



Stitched it using my sewing machine.



Finally applied the iron on letters and two gold glittered dots to finish.



Hope you like this pouch idea!
I love this pouch and it will keep my Misti tool safe!

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting!
Piali

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Looks AWESOME.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover