Thursday, March 10, 2016

Jungle-Themed Baby Shower Card


Hi there! Stephanie here, sharing the first of my two design team projects this month. The Bits of Joy collection is too cute for words... or should I say roars? I just love that big fluffy lion that takes centerstage on the Dreamy Sweets patterned paper. The collection is perfect to incorporate into a jungle-themed baby shower.




I decided to make a card for the mom-to-be. When patterned paper comes with a scene already printed, half the work is done. But I love adding dimensional details -- in the form of the balloons, stars, flowers puffy stickers -- to bring the scene to life.



A simple trim of accompanying yellow patterned paper makes a lovely background for my banner. Alphabet letters in neutrals are a go-to standby for making card sentiments.

What will you make with this collection? We'd love to see!

Happy crafting,
Stephanie

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover