Tuesday, January 5, 2016

DIY Calendar


Hello SEI fans!!

Today I have very fun product to share with you all...
SEI designed this fabulous DIY dry erase calendar!!!
Wait or it...wait for it....
That's not all you can added your personal craft touch to it too...YAY!!!!
There is more to it....
It is fully magnetic, fits perfectly on your refrigerator!



This amazing kit comes with 6 doubled sided papers and sticker sheet.
The work is pretty much done for you!!!

Here is how I used it to make a quick & easy gift.


I went with a very Clean & simple approach , just added few diecuts from various SEI paper collections .....like snowman for January, Christmas trees for December, Flowers for May, fall leaves for November ....


I also stamped some small images for fun!!!


This calendar is perfect for me...my girls can write down their school events or sports events or Girl Scout events on it!
End of the month I just have to change the background and wipe it clean for a start of month.
This is a gift which can last forever...end of year wipe it clean and start he new year!
If you want you can use all fabulous free printable 12 x 12 monthly themed background available on the internet instead of the papers provided in the kit.

I would love to see how you all use this kit...please share your calendar kit projects with us!!

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!!
Piali

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover