Monday, December 28, 2015

DIY Happy New Year Banner


Hello SEI Fans!!

Happy New Year!!!
Today I have New Year Party decoration to share with you all!!!




A Banner!!!
I used SEI Banner kit for this project. The papers are from my all favorite Kraft Classic 12 x12 pad and Kraft Basics 12 x 12 pad. I love kraft and black combo, this works perfectly with the corrugated banner pieces.



I used my Silhouette cameo to the cut the letters & numbers. Simply attached the letters to the ribbon using hot glue.



Then threaded the banner pieces with the natural twine from the banner kit. Punched some stars using kraft & gold foiled paper, then adhered the star as the filler to my banner.
The banner is super sparkly and bright in real.

Here is a closeup view of the banner pieces..



I sprayed the fish tail banners with Gold Tumble Dye spray..it leaves a sparkly glitter shine after it dries! Then added fun diecut gold foiled stars. I used a die for this.

Love the SEI foiled cardstocks ... they cut like butter. Finally added 2016 numbers on it.

The banner looks super fun on the silver glittered background... perfect thing to welcome NEW Year 2016!!

Hope you all have a great year ahead!!!

Thanks for stopping by..
Piali

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I've really gotten into making banners this year - now I have one for every occasion! Thanks for this idea for a new year's banner - the sparkle and shine is just right.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover