Friday, November 6, 2015

"Just Hatched" Scrapbook Layout


Hello SEI Fans!!
Piali here, today I have a layout to share with you all.




More I'm playing with the Tumble Dyes, more I'm loving them. The Tumble dyes are great for papers, I used it on watercolor paper to create my background.
Love the colors, bright and vibrant!!!



I used the beautiful Day Dreamer collection for this layout.
Love the foiled feather printsand the color combo of this collection.
This collection is perfect for my "JUST HATCHED" layout.



I also used the stickers from the collection.
The title is cut file I created using the Silhouette software.

Hope you liked this layout!
Try out the Tumble Dye sprays on paper projects...I'm sure you are going to love the effect.

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!!
Piali

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover