Friday, October 30, 2015

"But First, Coffee" Fall Scrapbook Layout

Hi! It's Kelly here today sharing a layout made with the amazing Daydreamer collection. This beautiful collection is quickly moving to the top of my favorites list because of it's awesome versatility.




To start my layout, I stitched a 5.5x 8.5 piece of patterned paper to the top of my 8.5x11 base. I also added a 1 inch stitched border to the bottom. I adhered an 8x6 piece of patterned paper to the center of my page to complete my background.





Next, I layered a 5x5 piece of patterned paper for my title with a 4x4 matted photo, a 3.25x3.25 journaling card, and a 3x3 stamped coffee image on the top/center of my page. Then, I added my journaling, tucked a stamped coffee sentiment in next to it, and placed my title. To finished up, I added few embellishments, and a frame for my coffee stamp.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Kelly

Supplies
Daydreamer (Stormy Sky, On a Wing, My Tribe, Stickers, Die Cut Accents, Sundries)
Summer Woods (June Cozy, Backyard Blast)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love this layout! And Daydreamer is one of my favorite collections, too - I have 2 sets - one for cards and one for layouts.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover