Tuesday, September 1, 2015

"This Photo" Summer Pet Layout


Hello SEI Fans!! Piali here, today I have a layout to share with you all.




I used Spring Picnic collection for this layout. I love this collection...fun bright patterns and colors!!
This layout is about one of my favorite photo of my younger one and our puppy. They are the best buddies!!!



I used a digital cut file for the background and added the beautiful patterned papers. I also added the star stickers from the collection.



I also added the wood veneers from Hello Handsome collection.



The title is digital cut using Silhouette.



Hope you like this layout! Thanks for stopping by..

Happy Crafting!
Piali

1 comment:

Shana said...

This layout is beautiful! I love the colors and the piecing. So pretty.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover