Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Summer Lovin': Outdoorsy Scrapbook Layout


Hello SEI Fans!!

Piali here, today I have a layout to share with you all.




I used beautiful Summer Woods collection for this project.
Love the summer camping theme and outdoorsy look of this collection.



I didn't use any cut files for the layout, the diecut pieces from Sundries pack were perfect for title and more.
The canvas stickers are super fun embellishment, adds a great texture to a project!



Love the flair buttons !!
I also used the wooden buttons, corrugated circle diecut & twine from the Sundries pack.



For the background and sponged ink over a stencils and created splatters using SEI Tumble Dye sprays. The Tumble Dye sprays are great for papers too.

Hope you like the layout!

Thanks for stopping by..
Have a happy crafty day!!
Piali

1 comment:

jen t. said...

Great page! I love the embellies and dye spray you used!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover