Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Amazing Friend Card


It's no secret, I love the Hoo's Sweet collection from SEI...I just can't get enough of it! It features owls in the majority of the collection but it also has a bit of floral mixed in which is nice. I used some scraps from a previous project and created this sweet little card using some of the stickers and patterned papers from the collection.




I think it's a cheerful greeting that anyone would enjoy getting in the mail don't you? I love keeping a stash of handmade cards on hand so that I'm ready if I need to send one out. This one will be perfect for just that.



Jennifer

Supplies Used:
Hoo's Sweet patterned papers
Hoo's Sweet stickers
Hoo's Sweet paper strips from the Chipboard Owl kit
stamps
ink

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover