Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Dyed Home Decor Project DIY


Hello SEI Fans!! Piali here sharing a home decor project with you all.




I used lots of lovely SEI goodies for my project.



I used fabulous foiled paper from Sunshine Lemonade creative pack for the butterfly. Then, I added a crochet flower from Hello Handsome sundries pack.

I used the canvas banners and corrugated banner from SEI banner kit. SEI Tumble Dye sprays are most fun thing to use, super easy and quick drying.



I used Tumble Dye Neon yellow & Aqua for one of my banners.



I used SEI Tumble Dye Aqua, Neon Violet & Blue for the other banner.
I love the Glitter Tumble Dye spray, it adds lot of shine to various surfaces, I used it on the SEI lace doily, corrugated banner and the wood panel.



I finished the project with digital diecut floral and a stamped sentiment.

Hope you all like this home decor project!
Make sure to checkout the fabulous SEI products...HERE.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Crafting!
Piali

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

yay for Piali...love this!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover