Friday, July 17, 2015

Framed Sea Life Decor


I don't know about you, but I am addicted to Home Goods. I just love perusing that store to get ideas for decorating every room of my house. Plus, I can never resist a good deal! Today I'm showing you how you can make a set of prints in minutes that look like they came straight from the framed art aisle of Home Goods.




The July Paper Crafting Kit has these fabulous sea life creatures printed on the patterned paper - crabs, lobsters, seashells, fish and more. As soon as I saw them I knew they would make perfect designs for home decor.



Simply cut out the sea life designs you'd like to frame. They're conveniently designed in boxes, which makes it easy -- you can use a paper cutter. I layered the sea life with a tiled metallic print in the background. Once you've adhered the papers together, insert them in the frames of your choice (I used 5x7 and 8x10 sizes).

I told you that was easy! In minutes you have a pair of beautiful, expensive-looking art prints ready for displaying or gifting.
Stephanie

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover