Saturday, May 9, 2015

Handmade Mother's Day Cards


I love May for so many reasons...one of them being that Mother's Day is at the beginning of the month...and that I finally get to start seeing flowers bloom in the yard, (hooray!). Combining those two favorites in my crafting this month, I ended up with some sweet and simple little cards for Mom, (complete with including some sweet little blooms of course!).





The woodgrain paper that I used as the backdrop for both cards is a favorite of mine. It's the Whitewash paper from SEI's Catalina collection. The matted sentiments for both cards are from the Family Gathering Die-Cut sheet from SEI's Spring Picnic collection and then I added in some little bits like the flowers and buttons, stickers and more from the embellishment sets from various collections. I love it when I can mix and match and it looks good!!



Jennifer

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover