Thursday, February 12, 2015

You and Me Scrapbook Layout


I am so excited to share a layout using the Forever Sassy collection from SEI! When I found out that I was going to get to create with this collection I was so excited. The colors and patterns are so up my alley! I couldn't wait to dive in!




For this layout I opted to print a photo of my daughter and I in a 5 x 7 format since I wanted it to be the focal of the page since the layout title was You & Me. How perfect was that die-cut?



I added some of the border stickers below the photo and added the die-cut sticker below those for my title. Along the side I added more stickers and embellishments for a bit of added interest. I threw in some bits and pieces from other SEI collections as well. They all seemed to coordinate perfectly!



Products Used:
Forever Sassy collection - over the taupe paper
Forever Sassy collection - over the taupe paper (reverse side)
Forever Sassy collection - girl's night out paper
Forever Sassy collection - very daring (reverse side)
Forever Sassy collection - sundries
Forever Sassy collection - die-cut stickers
Catalina collection - kraft chips
Vanilla Sunshine collection - sundries
misc. - white cardstock

Jennifer

3 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

GABULOUS! Love the colours in this collection!

Margaret said...

Great layout! Can't wait for my collection to arrive!

Stephanie said...

So pretty!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover