Friday, October 24, 2014

Sweet Layout


There's a couple of new collections out. One of the new ones is called Furry Friends and it is just as adorable as it sounds! I couldn't resist digging in right away!




My inspiration for the page were the chipboard circles. Circles are currently popular for pages right now so I decided to put them to use. I cut each one in half, but did not make the halves equal. This way I could play around with the element and have different sizes to choose from.



I built on the circle theme by using the pearls as well as some flair from the ephemera packages.



The finishing touches were the title and the yellow stars, both from the Noteworthy collection.

I hope you enjoy using this falls new collections!

Many thanks to the SEI team for a wonderful opportunity and a fun term!

Sarah

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover