Saturday, September 13, 2014

Paper Recipe Box


How fun it is to create something useful and pretty all from paper, glue and a few embellishments!




Today I’m using some beautiful paper by SEI from the Azalea collection to create this Recipe Box (design id #27660) from the Silhouette Store. The box assembles quite easily. You just need to bend the paper in a few places and add a bit of glue. Done! Now you can embellish it!



I added some pom pom ribbon to the edges of the box using my hot glue gun. SEI has lots of great embellishments to choose from. Take a look at the other things you could add!



This paper is pretty inside and out!





This box would be a nice way to give a small food gift along with the recipe!

You can see all of my SEI projects here (on my blog) or here (on Pinterest).

Joy

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover