Friday, July 25, 2014

Splendid Card Set


All occasion cards are my favorite to make because I can use them for anything! If I forget a birthday...I can use one of my all occasion cards. If I need thank you card...this 'splendid' design is perfect! Sometimes I just want to slip a note in the mail...all occasion cards to the rescue!







SEI's July Cardmaking Kit is perfect for all occasion cards with the array of sentiments available along with letter stickers. Use this month's kit to create a bunch of all occasion cards and you'll be set...for any occasion!







Kathy

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

These are great! Lots of wonderful layers and details! I love your idea for how to use all occasion cards, too! Thanks for the inspiration!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover