Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Anniversary Mini Album Gift


Hi everyone! Today I'm here to share a mini album that I put together using pieces from the starter album kit in the July Papercrafting kit. I wanted to put together a smaller album to give as a gift to my mom and dad for their wedding anniversary coming up at the end of the month, so I cut my pages down to 6x6. Then I simply layered elements directly from the starter album kit, punched a hole in the corner, and added a ring to hold all the pages together! Easy peasy!

Now here's a look at each page:





















The alphabet stickers are from my stash, but everything else was from the SEI kit!

Thanks for stopping by!

April Joy

1 comment:

Sorry said...

I'm having a small problem. I'm unable to subscribe to your rss feed for some reason. I'm using Google reader by the way...Cccam Server

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover