Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Decorated Gift Bag


This time of year is a busy one in our family. There are all sorts of occasions to celebrate including a number of birthdays. I thought I would create a gift bag for of the gifts we were planning to give. I pulled out some one of the new sundries packages called Basics. It has pretty flowers, mini clothespins as well as little butterflies. I filled out the embellishments with butterflies from the Perfection collection, a doily and the twill from the Chalet ribbon package. This is what I created:



I tucked a bannered kraft tag up under the embellishment cluster to add to the fullness. I keep the color pallette relatively simply to focus on the texture of the main embellishment cluster.



The butterflies are all adhered using glue dots, with the wings folded before the are adhered to maintain some of the dimension. I added a few gems and sequins from my stash to add the finishing touches to the bag.



I hope you enjoy the Basics sundries package as much as I did! Cheers!

Sarah

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover