Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Flower Power Challenge


It's a new month and time for another challenge. But, first we'd like to announce the winner of our March challenge and a $25 gift code to shopsei.com... Stacy! Here's the spring mosaic tag she submitted...

Please send an e-mail to seiblog{at}shopsei{dot}com to recieve your $25 gift code to shopsei.com, Stacy.

Hello Spring! The last time I wrote, the weather was below zero and I was waiting for warmer weather. Spring has now arrived and with it the anticipation of many blooms and blossoms! One of my favorite flowers are hydrangeas in every single color! Did you know that the color of these flowers vary based on the pH (acidity) of the surrounding soil? Beautiful white hydrangeas grow in our backyard and I can't wait to see these beauties again!

Inspiration Image:


Photo Sources: Southern Living "Redesign Your Hydrangeas" Photo.
"Backyard" Photo. Tyra Babington

In celebration of my favorite flower I used papers and trim from the Pembroke Collection. I used Pembroke's "Sweater""Violet" and "Beadboard" papers to create this glorious blossom. It is not quite circular, but I love it and I think it will take residence on my desk. Best of all, no watering is required!





What will you create?

Challenge Rules:
Use the inspiration image to create a new layout, card, or mixed media design.
Use the linky tool below to add your project. Please post a direct link to your project from your blog or photo sharing site.
Mention the SEI Design Inspiration Challenge and link back to our site. Encourage your friends to participate!
You may combine this challenge with other challenges.
Use of SEI products is not required.
Please leave a link no later than April 28th.
US and Canadian residents only, please.
Have FUN!!!!!

Tyra

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover