Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Naughty or Nice Scrapbook Layout


Supplies:
Noel 12x12 Scrapbooking kit
Michael's cardstock
Mr. Huey's color mist
Michael's ribbon
Martha Stewart Snowflake punch
Pop dots



Directions:
I love using white cardstock as my bases for my layouts. It makes the papers really stand out and since Christmas is one of my favorite holiday's, I was excited to use the Noel 12x12 scrapbooking kit to do that! I am going to place this layout in the Noel 12x12 scrapbooking kit that everything came in!

I laid all of the elements out on the page and before I stuck anything down, I just played around with the pieces to see where I wanted them to go. Since I had a snowflake cut out already on this white cardstock, I pulled that in to use with the layout and built it around that! Laying all the elements is the fun part because you can play around with it prior to sticking it on your page! That is the coolest part about scrapbooking!

Once I decided I liked the elements where they were, I glued them down, used pop dots for some, or hot glued the elements down as well.

I then added the parts where the photos are placed. I just layered with the elements from the kit, and built it up from there! I knew which photos I wanted to use, my new hat and scarf photos! When all the layers were in place, I played around with it and then adhered to the page.

The next step is that I used the mists on the page and then allowed to dry. There is no rhyme or reason to this method, I just shake it all over the page.

After it is dried, I placed the photos on to the page and now the page is complete!

Elizabeth

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover